Students will be Blown Away

Five time Grammy Award winner Carrie Underwood hits the Stockton Arena stage with her Blown Away tour on Tuesday, February 26th, at 7:30 p.m.
The Associated Students Inc. (ASI) and the University Student Union (USU) are teaming up to promote the Weekend Warrior Program, which offers entertainment opportunities for California State University, Stanislaus students on a budget. This particular event includes transportation both to and from the concert and an astounding discounted ticket price.
The cost of this event is $35, which is only 33 percent of the original ticket price. Payment must be payed in full when a student signs up, by means of cash or check only. Students must present their Warrior ID card in order to sign up, as only current CSU Stanislaus students may attend the event.
Underwood’s current tour is promoting her newest album “Blown Away,”which hit the number one spot on the all-genre Billboard 200 chart for two weeks.
“She is definitely a big name singer, it is at a very convenient venue and price, and there is not a bad seat in the stadium, so it is a great event for a Weekend Warrior trip”, said Jake Regal (ASI Recreation Coordinator).
Those attending the concert will depart from parking lot eight, in front of the Warrior Arena, at 5:15 p.m. Each students will receive his or her ticket at that point. Limited tickets are available, so sign up for this event immediately.