165+ Scholarships Available at Stan State

Stan State hosts Scholarship Workshops to provide information to students about the Scholarship Application process.
These workshops go over on-campus and off-campus scholarships, common application mistakes, myths, and what scholarships are offered. On-campus scholarships are administered by Stan State while off-campus scholarships are administered by outside organizations.
“All you have to do is write about yourself, tell your story, what you’re doing, what your goals are, and you get money for your education… It’s not something you should slack on, you might as well put in this extra work to get funds to be able to go to school and get your education” says Mariah Cuevas (Junior, Sociology).
To start the Stan State Scholarship Application Process, select the “Apply Now” icon on the scholarship information page. Sign in with your institution and complete and submit the general application.
Start applying for scholarships by viewing the recommended opportunities. Click on “Ours” to see a list of all the scholarships offered at Stan State. Click on “External” to see a list of the scholarships that are offered at Stan but require a different application process.
“Don’t feel intimidated by it, it’s a lot more simple than you think. It’s not as scary as I thought it would be,” says Melissa Renteria (Junior, Liberal Studies).
The application deadline has been extended to April 2, 2024.
To apply for on campus scholarships, visit https://csustan.academicworks.com/.
To watch a recorded version of the Scholarship Workshop Presentation, click here.
For help or questions, click here for all the possible ways to get into contact with the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office.